We are very proud of our Ben Lomond Lodges. The stylish design, furnishings and space combined with a stunning setting, make them very special for the discerning holiday makers who expect the highest standards. Situated within a small exclusive development, with stunning views to Flanders Moss and the Campsie Hills, the Lodges offer luxury family self catering accommodation. The lodges are 40ft x 20ft and have a deck veranda. Ben Lomond Lodges are centrally heated and double glazed throughout for complete all year round comfort. The open plan kitchen is fully equipped with gas hob, electric oven, fridge/freezer, microwave and dishwasher, while the dining and lounge areas, with TV/DVD, offer ample family space.
- The master bedroom has a king-size bed and an ensuite shower/toilet/wash basin,
- Bedroom two – 2 x 3ft beds
- Bedroom three – 2 x 3ft beds
- Cots and highchairs can be supplied at no extra cost. The price includes bed linen, towels, gas and electric.
Period of Hire
Weekly Bookings are normally from Saturday to Saturday, arriving after 3.00 pm on the day of your arrival and departing before 10.00am on the day of your departure.
Short break holidays
Enjoy a 3 night break (Fri–Mon) or a midweek 4 night break (Mon-Fri) These are subject to availability and may not be available over peak times, your arrival and departure times are as above.
Situated on the edge of the Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park, our Ben Lomond Lodges form part of Trossachs Holidays estate, the perfect holiday destination for visitors seeking an unsurpassed quality experience. This is an area of shimmering lochs, craggy mountains and forested glens. Here you have space to ramble, wildlife to see, forest paths to cycle, fish to catch, golf courses to conquer or you may prefer to relax and soak up the scenery.
Facilities include :
- Electricity and gas included in tariff
- Linen and towels included in tariff (beds are made up for your arrival)
- Lodge extra large 40ft x 20ft, including verandah, 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom,
- 1 en-suite shower room
- Central heating to all rooms and double glazing – warm whatever the weather
- Fully fitted kitchen with gas hob, electric oven, fridge freezer, microwave, dishwasher, electric kettle, toaster
- Wall mounted wide-screen TV with DVD and Freesat receiver channels
- Master bedroom with 5 ft king size bed – en suite WC, washbasin and shower
- Two x Twin rooms with full-sized Divan beds
- Fully equipped Bathroom
- Verandah with picnic table
- Parking alongside lodge
- Sorry, No smoking/No pets
Ben Lomond Holiday Lodge Prices for 2018
Hire tariff for 2018
Prices include 20%VAT
|Accommodation (Max No. 6)
|January – March 29||£320||£220|
|March 30 – April 13||£510||£395|
|April 14 – May 24||£460||£330|
|May 25 – June 22||£480||£340|
|June 23 – August 25||£650||£480|
|August 26 – September 22||£475||£345|
|September 23 – October 26||£445||£315|
|October 27 – December 20||£320||£240|
|December 21 – December 27||£320||£240|
|New Year December 28 – January 5||£655||£510|
Lodge booking procedures:
Lodges may be booked by calling our Freephone 0800 1971192 or by CLICKING HERE, stating any optional extra equipment. A deposit of £100 (+ £10 optional cancellation scheme fee) per week is required at the time of booking – the balance of the hire is payable 6 weeks before arrival date. Late bookings of less than six weeks before arrival must be paid in full upon booking.
For fast booking telephone us free on 0800 1971192 with a debit/credit card. Booking forms are available as a PDF document here
We operate an optional Holiday Cancellation Scheme – please ask at time of booking